February 14, 2014

Astrological Eye Candy





Look at these stellar paintings by Scott Gustafson! 
I love the exquisite lighting, the choice of color and the detail. 
I am jealous of the lucky soul who bought them and can gaze on them every day! 

For more of the above artist's work, go here: 



Here is "The Astrologer" by Mariana Palova. 
What imagination! What outstanding contrast in color and pattern.


For more fascinating works like this one, go to http://marianapalova.weebly.com/



I wish I could tell you who painted this one, but unfortunately, the Pinterest link led back to another astrologer's site who did not credit the artist. That astrologer makes such ridiculously dire predictions that I'm not going to link to him or her. If you are the artist of this work, please speak up and provide a link to any site you have where people may go to buy your art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.