Lilibet. What a charming name. It's modern but vintage, adorable but classy. It conjures images of fairies, fireflies and secret gardens, but the chart suggests her life won't necessarily be a fairytale.
- Archie also has a bowl.
- Harry has a bucket with the Moon as the spout, but lacks the opposition for the rim of the bowl.
- Meghan also has a bowl without an opposition.
- Princess Margaret had this rising combination.
- Princess Kate has it, too.
- Mars opposed to Pluto is the same planetary energy responsible for Meghan and Harry's need to confront the BBC about false reports they made regarding Lilibet's name and the Queen. They bring standoffs. Power struggles. Force.
- On May 26, 2021 as the opposition between Mars and Pluto came into orb, a Lunar Eclipse triggered a volcanic eruption nineteen hours later. Great Sitkin Island, AK had been in the path of the eclipse. Pluto is the planet of volcanoes, and Mars is a matchstick with kindling.
- Superhuman power is a likely result of Mars and Pluto in conjunction and well aspected by Jupiter, maybe.
- Cruelty and the use of force is a likely result of an opposition of Mars and Pluto along with a hard aspect from Saturn, or the Moon's South Node, maybe.
“You to whom nature has given spirit, sweetness, and beauty, you who alone can move and rule my heart, you who know all too well the absolute empire you exercise over it!”
The fame of these four powerful statues – named by scholars as “The Awakening Slave,” “The Young Slave,” “The Bearded Slave” and “The Atlas (or Bound)” – is due above all to their unfinished state. They are some of the finest examples of Michelangelo’s habitual working practice, referred to as “non-finito” (or incomplete), magnificent illustrations of the difficulty of the artist in carving out the figure from the block of marble and emblematic of the struggle of man to free the spirit (Pluto) from matter (Mars). These sculptures have been interpreted in many ways. As we see them, in various stages of completion, they evoke the enormous strength of the creative concept as they try to free themselves from the bonds and physical weight of the marble. It is now claimed that the artist deliberately left them incomplete to represent this eternal struggle of human beings to free themselves from their material trappings.
In light of this aspect, it's very important that Meghan and Harry make sure that Lilibet gets onto the right path as early as possible. It would be wise to teach her yoga and meditation to help her deal with some strong feelings that will eventually try to take over.
deliberate: by conscious design or purpose; marked by careful consideration or reflection;with care and dignity; produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation;carefully thought out in advance.
The Queen is balanced. The Moon was particularly slow at her birth at only 11° 48'.
Prince Phillip was balanced. Believe it or not.
Diana was anxious.
Charles is balanced.
Camilla is anxious.
Prince William is anxious. His moon is very fast at 15°11'. He is quick to jump to conclusions.
Kate is balanced.
Prince Andrew is balanced. There's another shocker.
MOON AND MARS IN MUTUAL RECEPTION
- Regulus was rising when Queen Elizabeth was crowned.
- Princess Margaret had it conjunct her Sun. She wanted to be Queen.
- Margaret Thatcher had it conjunct her Moon. *shrugs*
- Elton John has the Ascendant conjunct Regulus, and he's a queen, of sorts.
- We don't know about Freddie Mercury because we don't know his birth time.
- Trump has Regulus on his Ascendant which helps explain why he believes he's a king.
- Archie's impatient Mars - Jupiter opposition conjuncts Lilibet's Mercury and squares her Neptune.
Most people don't have any out-of-bounds planets. A few people have one. Even fewer have two. Three is even more rare. The most out-of-bounds planets I've seen in one chart so far belong to Stevie Nicks, with five! I thought I'd counted six once before, but I must have been mistaken.
- Venus in Cancer has a strong love for home and family, and especially mother. Venus in the 11th house can make a family of friends. A beautiful home will be important to her. (Lilibet also has Mars in Cancer, willing to fight for or with her family.)
- Jupiter in Pisces can be a very spiritual place for the ancient ruler of the sign. Lilibet's partners in life will need to be contemplative, philosophical, truth seekers, worldly and kind.
- Princess Diana was born under a Cancer Sun.
- Meghan was born under a Cancer Ascendant.
- Harry has Cancer on the Descendant (7th house of marriage).
"What I’ve learned in my own lifeis the power of transforming pain into purpose."
~ Prince Harry
- It's interesting that King George VI stuttered. (Mercury opposed to Neptune; Sun - Mercury combust)
- Queen Elizabeth adorably had trouble pronouncing her own name as a child.
- Now the Queen's namesake has an aspect in her natal that could show a speech problem.
- Cult leader Jim Jones had Mercury, Neptune and his Ascendant in a Grand Trine. He used his voice to soothe and persuade other people to conform to his desires.
- Televangelist Jim Bakker with Mercury square Neptune bilked hundreds of thousands of gullible people out of their money. Maybe they had Mercury in a stress aspect with Neptune, too.
- Lizzie Borden picked up her ax when Uranus afflicted her Mercury-Neptune square. For the record, she had Mars way, way out-of-bounds.
- Some people with Mercury square Neptune are notorious liars. To cover my legal bases: in my opinion, Donald Trump is probably the best known.
- George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin while transiting Mercury opposed his natal Mercury and squared his Neptune. That wasn't enough to activate the tragedy that ensued - it required natal Saturn conjunct his natal Pluto - but it's good evidence that he was deluded and deceptive.