October 31, 2013

Q & A

Hello, I came across your website and where you say you would cast a progressed chart.

I had a brief reading from a lady who said said progressed Venus is conjunct with sun in my chart this year and the man I met in March will be a very important relationship. I was wondering if you would find this to be true if you are still offering to do progressed charts.


Hello to you, too.


Yes, I still cast charts for my readers, but I tend to be very busy around the time of eclipses. Also, Mercury is retrograde, so this is not a favorable time to do it. You can cast your own charts for free at this site: Astrodienst.  I highly recommend them.

As for your question, it could mean that, but it could mean several other things, as well. I could not comment without casting and studying your charts, and I'm sure you don't mean any harm and don't realize that you are asking me to do the exact same work that you paid another astrologer to do, but you are asking me to do it for free. I also don't feel it's appropriate for me to comment on another astrologer's work. And really, I don't want to be rude, but I'm guessing you don't work for free, am I right? I sometimes answer simple questions when I have time and am in the mood, but this is not one of those times.

If you would like to make an appointment, or have me answer your question, please see the right sidebar, where I have listed the type of readings that are available and the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.