January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Muhammad Ali_Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a Bee


Muhammad Ali, boxing's greatest champ is 71 today.


Sun in Capricorn gives him strength, courage, and ambition.

The moon in Aquarius makes him a conscientious objector, humanitarian, and philanthropist.

A Leo ascendant gives him a bold yet charming public persona who sings his own praises, and calls himself  "the greatest."

"I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given," he said. "I believed in myself and I believe in the goodness of others. Many fans wanted to build a museum to acknowledge my achievements. I wanted more than a building to house my memorabilia. I wanted a place that would inspire people to be the best that they could be at whatever they chose to do, and to encourage them to be respectful of one another."

Many Happy Returns, Champ. You were the reason this little white girl watched boxing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.