December 10, 2012

Spectacular Fate


I guess I've been reading charts for so long that it takes something special to get my attention. Someone Googled "November Solar Eclipse conjunct the Vertex," and definitely got my attention. Wish I knew how to contact them.

The Vertex is a point of fate in the chart. It is where things are out of your hands and out of your control. It does not discriminate. Sometimes it's a good thing, and sometimes it's a bad thing. It depends on the planet making the aspect, and the nature of the aspect itself, whether easy or challenging. It is always intense. It is triple-intense in Scorpio.

A solar eclipse is also non-discriminatory, and is more powerful if you live in a place where it was actually visible in the sky. It is a powerful aspect, so to have the two conjunct should definitely produce some kind of an event. If I knew the house where it occurred I could tell you more. Scorpio alone covers a lot of territory. It's sex, death, renewal, money, crime, surgery...it represents many things. To interpret it, I would need to see the rest of the chart. Venus conjuncted that degree today, so that may be why the person is asking. Unless the Vertex is challenged by other planets, the Venus transit should have turned out nicely. Watch for other aspects as time passes. Mars will sextile it around the 15th.The sun will sextile it around the 12th of January. Mars will square it around the 22nd of January, and Mercury will square it at the end of January. The transit I would most prepare for is the conjunction of the North Node around the 7th of February. And use caution around the 10th of February when the new moon will square it.

If you ever return here and see this, I would love to hear how it worked out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.