July 30, 2011

Horary Chart_Where is my credit card?




 
This is one of my favorite horary charts of all time because it was so clear-cut and worked so quickly. I misplaced my credit card and couldn't find it anywhere. Normally, I keep it in a cosmetic bag that I use as a wallet, and had torn my purse apart, looking everywhere I could think to look. I called the store where I remembered using it last. Out of desperation (that's when horary charts work best--when you have a pressing need to know), I asked the question and cast the chart below.

Where is my credit card?

May 11, 2011
5:50 PM CDT
34N58 90W02
 
I looked to the 2nd house because that is the house that rules money and possessions. Scorpio is the sign on the cusp of that house. The North Node occupies the 2nd house, so I was confident I would find the card.
Scorpio is co-ruled by Mars and Pluto.

Mars is in Taurus, the sign of money, and opposes the Ascendant (representing the person who asked, in this case, me), showing that it is not with me. It makes a sextile aspect to Neptune (a water planet) in Pisces (a water sign) in the 4th house of home.

Pluto is in the 3rd house of the immediate environment, so I knew it was nearby. This is confirmed by Pluto being in the sign of Capricorn, and the sign of Capricorn being on the cusp of the 4th house of home and real estate.

Scorpio is also water sign--a dirty water sign. It represents places like sewers, swamps, and bayous. In a building, it represents plumbing, bathrooms, toilets, disposals, and trash bins. It shows the north side of a place, and low to the ground. I went into my personal bathroom and did not see it lying anywhere, so I looked into the trash basket. I still didn't see it, so I poked around in it a little. There was my credit card, along with my library card, folded up in a store receipt I had thrown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.